CCcam-HD-Premium-Server          Umbrellasharing-Premium-Server

PrimeCCcam-Premium-Server

Thread: Free xxx channels on Hotbird

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Free xxx channels on Hotbird

Several xxx channels on Hotbird are working ok with new keys in the Biss Menu. List of channels and keys you'll find here http://www.sataid.net/forum/showthre...ed=1#post37853

Then go to the channel you want to open and make it full screen > Press menu > System Information and choose Biss menu. Then you will get exactly the slot for the channel you started on. Enter new Biss key, all 32 hex in one row, and save. Channel clears ... for educational use as someone have said before
    Last edited by kildin; 27th-August-2006 at 10:59. Reason: .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Free sex channels on Hotbird

Hi,

Yes it works!
    For educationnal and sport purpose only :hand3:

No no, the finger is ..., is not!!!!!

Okay, I exit

cj10 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kildin View Post
    Several sex channels on Hotbird are working ok with new keys in the Biss Menu. List of channels and keys you'll find here http://www.sataid.net/forum/showthre...ed=1#post37853

Then go to the channel you want to open and make it full screen > Press menu > System Information and choose Biss menu. Then you will get exactly the slot for the channel you started on. Enter new Biss key, all 32 hex in one row, and save. Channel clears ... for educational use as someone have said before
    Sorry but I'm being really thick (am new to all of this) but there are not 32 digits for each key in the attached thread, ie hot=001e1b019b4d5840f04c8eca. Have entered the relevant keys but they do not work for me.

What am I doing wrong? thanks for your help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

TV
    001E1F 01 71 12 11 94 7F DE 0B 68
    001E1F 10 8B AF D8 12 02 9C 5A F8

Drop the red characters (these are id keys) add the black together to get

71 12 11 94 7F DE 0B 68 8B AF D8 12 02 9C 5A F8

Sorted... exept the screen has now gone black !!!
    Technomate TM9100 - Spiderbox 9000HD - Openbox S9
    150cm Precision Digital Motorised and 1m dual feed fixed dish feeding off 13 and 19 degs East for Speed Surfing..
    A 90cm Precision Digital Fixed for 1 west and a 45cm MiniDish for 28east.

Its all about what you know and who you know...

cj10 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NitroB View Post
    TV
    001E1F 01 71 12 11 94 7F DE 0B 68
    001E1F 10 8B AF D8 12 02 9C 5A F8

Drop the red characters (these are id keys) add the black together to get

71 12 11 94 7F DE 0B 68 8B AF D8 12 02 9C 5A F8

Sorted... exept the screen has now gone black !!!
    thanks. Makes sense now!

noorani Guest

Hi everybody and a quick question what is biss key and how to find the or which channels on biss key?

Thanks
    noorani

nield Guest

BISS (Basic Interoperable Scrambling System) is an encryption system designed by the EBU, and unlike most systems the algorithms to implement it are described in a document available from their website (so anyone can add it to an EMU, no reverse engineering required).

It is mainly designed for feeds, where one party chooses the key and informs the other, who can then decode the signal. This means that each BISS key will typically only open one or two channels (i.e. No big commercial packages will be using BISS encryption). Due to the feeds nature of BISS channels, they also tend to be on more obscure satellites (e.g. Eutelsat W Series)

Keys dont change as much as other crypto systems. Sometimes they are just the date of a particular event (e.g. live8) or the phone number of the company doing the broadcast. But also, even when it cant be guessed, the key space is small enough to be realistically brute forced (i.e. try all possible combinations to find the right one) in a reasonable amount of time.

oppaker Guest

Smile Re: Free sex channels on Hotbird

Thanks for the great and simple explanation, my friend.

reider Guest

Just posted the new keys here, message 15.....

http://www.sataid.net/forum/showthre...ed=1#post37853

Reider

covcrew Guest

Which number line on the biss menu do you enter the keys in cheers covcrew.

covcrew Guest

Found out that the channel clears in line 1, can you only clear one channel, as when I have cleared 1 channel if I put the keys into another channel and save it the previous channel that I cleared disapears, cheers covcrew.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi,
    When you enter keys for the first line for any channel, you should be one desired channel. Then for the second one you use the second line, and so , and so.
    Like this you'll erase nothing.
    Enjoy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I could explain you that in french language, easier....LOL

oppaker Guest

Wink Re: Free sex channels on Hotbird

Quote Originally Posted by covcrew View Post
    Found out that the channel clears in line 1, can you only clear one channel, as when I have cleared 1 channel if I put the keys into another channel and save it the previous channel that I cleared disapears, cheers covcrew.
    The thing is this: Like nield says here: BISS keys only clear one channel, right?
    So, when you enter a new code, store and exit, your decoder "stays" in the last line you entered.
    If you want to look at the previous channel, you must enter the menu,
    and scroll till you find that line (BISS key), and exit. You must do this each time you change channel.
    So, you either need to have a list with the keys in front of you, or an extraordinary memory!

reider Guest

Heres the definitive instructions for the list of channels......

(1) Open the first channel you want to enter the key for, say its SEX VIEW PLUS, Use menu, system, biss then enter the key in line 4, press exit and choose to save.

(2)Go back to the channels and choose the next one in line in the list, SEX VIEW EXTRA, enter this on line 5, like you did in number (1). You must be viewing it full screen before you select Menu, System Information, BISS Menu or it will not save.

(3) Repeat for the rest of the channels in the list, making sure each one is being viewed full screen before you hit Menu, System Information, BISS. Enter each one on a seperate line number. Then when you exit, save and go through all the channels they will be retained.

(4) Don`t forget the keys have changed, as in my message above......

(5) Do not pass go, do not collect £200

Reider

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by reider View Post
    Heres the definitive instructions for the list of channels......

(1) Open the first channel you want to enter the key for, say its SEX VIEW PLUS, Use menu, system, biss then enter the key in line 4, press exit and choose to save.

(2)Go back to the channels and choose the next one in line in the list, SEX VIEW EXTRA, enter this on line 5, like you did in number (1). You must be viewing it full screen before you select Menu, System Information, BISS Menu or it will not save.

(3) Repeat for the rest of the channels in the list, making sure each one is being viewed full screen before you hit Menu, System Information, BISS. Enter each one on a seperate line number. Then when you exit, save and go through all the channels they will be retained.

(4) Don`t forget the keys have changed, as in my message above......

(5) Do not pass go, do not collect £200

Reider
    Well, same thing I wrote before. Maybe in a better English only
    « La seule chose nécessaire au triomphe du mal…C’est l’inaction des gens de bien »
    Edmund Burke

saman2 Guest

hi evry body if some one help me i have technomate 1500CI SEX VIEW is not working i need BISS key for it thank you some much for ur help

nield Guest

I'M afraid there are no new Biss keys for Sex View at the moment but when they are available they will be posted on the forum.

saman2 Guest

thanks nield for ur answering but i wanna make sure its working sex view in ur resiever ????????

reider Guest

Quote Originally Posted by saman2 View Post
    thanks nield for ur answering but i wanna make sure its working sex view in ur resiever ????????
    Yes it does work in this receiver. But, as Nield says we are waiting for the new working keys. Until then it does not open.....

Reider