CCcam-HD-Premium-Server          Umbrellasharing-Premium-Server

Best Cccam Server for SKY UK

Thread: Hyperion 4

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Hyperion 4

My nieces boyfriend has the newer Nbox5800sx running the newer multiboot with Hyperion 3 in nand and was running Hyperion 3 from usb drive. I sent him a backup image of Hyperion 4 which he has flashed to his usb stick (typically ignored ny advice to back it up and then partition the stick so he could put on Hyperion 3 on partition 1 and Hyperion 4 on partition 2) but hey, whats advice for but to ignore!! Its probably a bad flash but how to retrieve it?Anyway after the flash he rebooted the box and saw the Hyperion logo but then got an E2 error and after that it will only show USH1 and does not go as far as the module text or load up, only USH1 and an E2 error message. He has switched off and tried rebooting to Hyperion but it gets no further. Does anyone know a solution? I am sure there is but dont know the sequence never having come across this.As he lives 90 mile away its not as though I have easy access to the box!!
    Last edited by tomthered; 24th-March-2014 at 15:31.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hyperion 4

So can he not boot in NAND and start from there?
    Or run the UPT and flash a new NAND image if that's corrupt.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He may end up having to do that but for now as I am not familiar with the new Bootloader I was seeking advice. He can see all the options but I am unsure how you run the loader for a USB image. Does it go to n hyperion then you choose ush1 or do you choose USH that is included in the main menu?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

n Hyperion is Hyperion in NAND so if he sets it for that then it should be ok to start getting back on track for installing the new image to USB.
    I wonder if using your backup on a box with the newer multiboot has maybe messed it up?
    I'm pretty sure USH is what your after for the stick but I too am unfamiliar with the newer boot loader even though it did install it it hasn't made any difference to my boot options?
    Last edited by chris205gti; 25th-March-2014 at 15:19.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I know my backup was fine on Hyperion 3 but I send him Hyperion 4 so maybe it was that. Anyway am sending him a USB ready to go, hopefully that will work!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What are these new boxes like? Can you get them from the useual places, and is it easy to get them loaded with Enigma2? Also what is the official model name of the box as I think the nbox5800sx had about 3 different names didn't it? Cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

tom have u sorted this issue as im in the same boat ive got your v3 image you sent me a while ago this box ive got as the new multiboot ive put the image on to usb i select ush1 but nothing happens just hangs untill i remove power

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

see your other thread for my comments. I would try a fresh install of Hyperion 4 with the files from previous thread.