BilosatCCcam-Premium-Server

CCcam-HD-Premium-Server          Umbrellasharing-Premium-Server

Best Cccam Server for SKY UK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Official Firmware [HDS2_CMT_11032101B6] and L53_MOD_Dump, with New Channel List

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default New Official Firmware [HDS2_CMT_11032101B6] and L53_MOD_Dump, with New Channel List

OpenBox S9 Modified L53 Dump.file with Channel List v4.00 [22 March 2011]

This is a modified L53 Dump file, and was released on [22 March 201]
    This L53_MOD Dump file is based on the latest firmware version [HDS2_CMT_11032101B6]

The same applies to the official firmware.
    New Official Firmware [HDS2_CMT_11032101B6]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To keep your receiver & channel list upto date, go to the following link & download then install the latest channel list,
    which I shall try and update on a weekly basis, with only the most relevant changes.
    http://sataid.net/forum/forumdisplay...-Channel-Lists
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just remember to allow your common sense to prevail .... and to always download the L53 files from the source [sataid.net], as we can not guarantee the authenticity of our files if downloaded from another location, and also take the time to read the instructions contained within the zip file, of course if any of the original files are missing, or any extra files included, then the file have obviously been tampered with in one way or another, and should therefore obviously be avoided, and not installed.

Each of our zipped L53 dump files, will consist of the following 4 files only:
    1 .. HDS2_L53_MOD file
    2 .. Constant file
    3 .. Replace file
    4 .. Instructions file. which includes direct links to sataid.net
    Each Firmware & Channel List download will now carry an MD5 Checksum Value.
    Always Verify the MD5 checksum value:
    To check if this download is genuine, download a free copy of WinMD5 from:
    http://www.winmd5.com/?rid=winmd5
    The genuine checksum value for the files will be posted in the following: Firmware and Channel list sections.

You should verify each zip before unzipping and installing the file, otherwise we can not guarantee it, as it may have been tampered with in one way or another, the MD5 option is to ensure your safety.
    If the checksum value do not match perfectly you should delete it, and then download the genuine file.
    THERES NO LOGICAL REASON FOR REMOVING, EDITING OR INCLUDING ANY FILES TO THE ORIGINAL ZIP.

The checksum value for both files are as follows:

1 .. Official Firmware MD5 checkum:
    7eb2caccfdc140778a6905aa360386ad

2 .. L53 MOD Dump Firmware MD5 checkum:
    8c945d850d29bfd6ae13f9c88e01d4d3

Included in all the L53_MOD Dump files, is the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list.
    The channel list default motor setting is: DisEqC 1.2.
    Coverage of the channel list is: 45east to 30west.
    Included in the zip file is a replace.list
    Also included is a constant cw file, which contains active Biss keys, mainly for use on 26E 10E 5E & 4W.
    The channel list can also be used on a fixed dish setup, simply click the Zoom or SatList button, and select any satellite from the data base that you wish to access.
    ================================================== =================================

What's New:
    I did not receive the documentation of what was updated, and I do not have the time to check myself as I am about to go out.
    Do remember that all releases will still kill openbox clones.

If your receiver is clone, then do not upgrade our software, it will kill your openbox clone.

Please Note:
    The Astra 1C satellite carries feeds, and is in an inclined orbit.
    So unless you have a motorised elevation option fitted to your dish
    you may find this satellite difficult to locate.

I believe all the channels that caused rebooting problems, have now all been removed.
    To optimize this list & receiver to it's full potential, you will require a full multi-sat coverage cline.
    ================================================== =================================

To avoid any possable conflicts, it is always wise to delete all channels from your receiver before installing a new list.
    To remove all channels click Menu -> Edit Channel -> Delete All

Instructions:
    Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade by USB -> Set Upgrade Mode to Image File -> Upgrade File select HDS2_L53_MOD -> Now select Start and click YES to install.
    If this is the first time you have uploaded a Firmware or Dump.file, then you will also need to read the following instructions:-
    1 Click Menu -> System Setup -> TV System -> Video Resolution this will return to the default setting of [1080i 60] after each upload, if your TV has a refresh rate of 50Mhz then set the video resolution to [1080i 50] and the picture will become clear now press exit
    Now select Local Time Settings and set it as follows if your located in the UK:
    1 GMT Usage ... ON
    2 GMT Offset .. UTC+00:00
    3 Summer Time . OFF
    now click exit and exit again
    Now select Network Local Setting and if your router supports DHCP then set it to On
    otherwise you will need to configure the settings manually, once you have set it up click Apply then exit
    Finally click CCcam Plug Setting, if you already have an active cccam.cfg file transfer it to a USB Stick insert the stick into the USB connection on the rear of the receiver and click Update Files By USB then select Option 1 in the popup box and click the OK button then click the Yellow button and your cccam.cfg files will be transfered.

Now you need to activate the files, click CCcam Plug Setting then Manage Config Files click Option 1 and select each file in turn and click the OK button when you have a tick next to the files you wish to activate then exit.
    To finish the activation and configuration process you must now reboot your receiver, then once it has restarted all should be okay.
    The channel list included in the HDS2_L53_MOD file, includes the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list, this is by no means a finished list, and is still an ongoing project WITH REGULAR UPDATES.

How to add the replace.list file.
    Click Menu -> Network Setup -> MGCamd Plug Settings -> Update Files by USB
    -> replace.list [MGCamd Plug] now click either the OK or Green button to select replace.list and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.
    You can then if you wish, check to see if the list has been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on replace.list if all went well, you will see the following example: X: {{ 1833 } { 1702 }}

How to add the Constant cw list.
    Click Menu -> Network Setup -> CCam Client Setup -> Update Files by USB
    -> Constant cw now click either the OK or Green button to select Constant cw and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.

You can then if you wish, check to see if the keys have been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on Constant cw if all went well, you will see all the keys listed.

Anyone may use, or share this modified Dump file, all I ask is that you do not remove, or edit the files included in any way, or add any other extra files.
    How to avoid installation problems:
    http://sataid.net/forum/showthread.p...lations-Errors

Downloaded from:
    http://sataid.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?264-OpenBox-S9

All the best
    Laurals.

Please note:
    You will have to set the following in the HDS2_L53_MOD file only, as I forgot.
    Menu -> Antenna Setup -> Satellite [select 14/37 Eurobird1]
    and now re-set the following:
    DiSEqC 1.0: set to Disable
    Motor Type: set to DiSEqC 1.2 or USALS which ever you use.

As of Sunday 27 March 2011
    If your location is the UK: Remember to set Summer Time to ON
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I learn something new everyday ... I only wish I could remember it.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: New Official Firmware [HDS2_CMT_11032101B6] and L53_MOD_Dump, with New Channel Li

Thank you very much

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: New Official Firmware [HDS2_CMT_11032101B6] and L53_MOD_Dump, with New Channel Li

Many thanks for the update

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The L53_Mod.zip in post #1 is based on the latest 21/3/2011 firmware.

This has been modified by the factory and includes 480i and 480p resoultions which allow use on much older TV's
    Technomate TM9100 - Spiderbox 9000HD - Openbox S9
    150cm Precision Digital Motorised and 1m dual feed fixed dish feeding off 13 and 19 degs East for Speed Surfing..
    A 90cm Precision Digital Fixed for 1 west and a 45cm MiniDish for 28east.

Its all about what you know and who you know...

ahmadfaraz Guest

can i upgrade firmware HDS2_CMT_11032101B6 alone or with L53_MOD_Dump

cabken Guest

You can upgrade the factory firmware alone, but check that you do not have a clone box!

alavera Guest

How to check if it's a clone one?

ahmadfaraz Guest

thankyou for reply my box is not clone as it was upgraded sucessfully.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cabken View Post
    You can upgrade the factory firmware alone, but check that you do not have a clone box!
    It has been said that the clone boxes card reader is mounted on a green coloured pcb.
    You can look through the vents in the top case to see the card reader and its pcb.
    150cm Precision Digital Motorised and 1m dual feed fixed dish feeding off 13 and 19 degs East for Speed Surfing..

satmans Guest

hi is it skybox clone of openbox?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There are many different names for the S9.. These include Openbox, Skybox, Ariva, 800HD S2, Tigerbox just to name a few...

Which ones are clones ?????

Well there are even clones of the Openbox S9 so I would assume any box that is not named Openbox is a clone****

**** However I would check that any Openbox has the brown pcb for the card reader as green pcb card readers are reported as clones.

So my advice is to be very careful and if you are in doubt ask your retailer....

61Center Guest

The openbox s9 hd that we sell are 100% working with all firmwares.
    http://www.61center.com/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Our Dump files are as safe to use as official firmware releases, as both the files found in post #1 above are in fact our Dump files.

The only differance between them is that the official firmware has L53 channel list version 3.90 included, while the Dump has the L53 channel list version 4.00 included, apart from that they are identical.

I was expecting someone to have noticed they were both Dump files, but nobody did.

And no, this was not a reckless decision for me to make, as both our official and dump files are safe to use, if installed correctly.

And now I hope that this will stop all this nonsence being spread about by other forums, saying avoid installing our dump files as they will kill your receiver, as they obviously have absolutly no knowlage of what they are talking about, so lets put a stop to all this nonsence about our dump files causing problems once and for all, as you can all now see they are perfectly safe to use.

It's just a shame, that one had to use deception, to get you all to realise the truth about our Dump files, and with over 850 downloads in total, and no complaints to date, that says it all too me about our Dump files.

After thought:
    The above obviously only refers to the files found and downloaded directly from Sataid.net

Garmin555 Guest

Default Re: New Official Firmware [HDS2_CMT_11032101B6] and L53_MOD_Dump, with New Channe

dear mr laurals53
    is there anyway to upgrade the clone boxes

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Official Firmware [HDS2_CMT_11032101B6] and L53_MOD_Dump, with New Ch

Quote Originally Posted by Garmin555 View Post
    dear mr laurals53
    is there anyway to upgrade the clone boxes
    There is, but you will first need to contact the manufacturer of the clone receiver you have, and ask them to release their own firmware, and not use the original OpenBox firmware.
    Of course that will never happen, as all they are only interested in is making easy money, and so for the couple of pounds you saved by purchesing a clone box, has actually cost you more in the long run.

And they still advertise clones of the OpenBox on Ebay, and they are stll being purchased just because they are £5 or £10 less expensive, and then the buyers of the clone receivers complain, that they are unable to use the latest OpenBox software, well it seems as though you can't have it both ways.
    You made your choice, now you must learn to live with the consequences.

Garmin555 Guest

Default Re: New Official Firmware [HDS2_CMT_11032101B6] and L53_MOD_Dump, with Ne

where is the original openbox made? or how to know the original ones

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Official Firmware [HDS2_CMT_11032101B6] and L53_MOD_Dump, wit

Quote Originally Posted by Garmin555 View Post
    where is the original openbox made? or how to know the original ones
    They are made in China, and the only sure way of covering yourself against purchesing a clone, is to get confirmation from the supplier in writting, that the box is indeed an original OpenBox.
    Then if you are sold a clone version of the OpenBox, you have the means to make a legitimate claim against the supplier in question.

Unregistered Guest

laurals53 would kindly please re-send latest firmware i tried the current one but not working.Thanks

omar19731973 Guest

thank you

banbanban Guest

thanks

omasto_1 Guest

Through 1000

canvas Guest

is skybox same like openbox?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by laurals53 View Post
    They are made in China, and the only sure way of covering yourself against purchesing a clone, is to get confirmation from the supplier in writting, that the box is indeed an original OpenBox.
    Then if you are sold a clone version of the OpenBox, you have the means to make a legitimate claim against the supplier in question.
    I have found an updated firmware dated 4 April beleived to be released from 'china factory'. I tried to update my NEW openbox with it yesterday and after a series of file mismatch errors the box now turns ON and remains so without booting. I guess I have to reflash with null modem.

Can anyone confirm which is the LATEST firmware update available please?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

4th April with the softcam functionality is the latest.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NitroB View Post
    4th April with the softcam functionality is the latest.
    why is it not on this site... reason being that i am learning to trust thus site only...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast