CCcam-HD-Premium-Server          Umbrellasharing-Premium-Server

Best Cccam Server for SKY UK

Thread: Penthouse HD on 9E

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Penthouse HD on 9E

OK dont normally watch these channels but when answering a thread on another forum I discovered that when I tried to view these channels they cleared quickly but after about 30 secs they scrambled. Could get it back again by zapping up and down to the other Penthouse HD channels but they scambled again after 30 secs. I assumed it was a server issue for me but from what I can make out the same thing was happening to the other person.(his english was not very good) Has anyone experienced this problem with these channels. If others are having the problem could it be we need something like the "replace list" file. Also I appear to have lost a lot of the Sky Germany Movies channels is anyone elso having this problem
    Openbox S9 HD, DM 800 HD (clone), Alsat Gbox 500 diseq positioner, 1.8m Precision motorised dish, Invacom 0.3db twin LNB Firmware latest.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Penthouse HD on 9E

I just checked those channels, and after a little testing, I found them to be extreamly stable, no freezing of locking what so ever.

Here is what I did ...
    First I was on Hotbord then switched to France 24 on Eurobird 9A, once France 24 opened I switched channels to Penthouse HD, at first it did not open, then after about 15-20 seconds it opened for a short time and froze, a reboot cured the freeze, but only for a short time.

I then rebooted the receiver, and selected HD Life, I then left it on that channel for approx 20-30 seconds, and then switched to Penthouse HD, this time the channel remained open and stable, no freezing or any other issues, it has now been running for over 5 minutes, and still no issues.

Now theres no guarantee this will work for you, as your clines may be from another provider, but for me at least the above worked perfectly, it would seem as though the clines required a lock on HD Life, before it would open the Penthouse channels, so simply switching directly between HD Life and Penthouse HD did the trick, at least for me it did.

I forgot to add, regarding the German film channels on Astra 19.2e, they are all opening okay here.
    I learn something new everyday ... I only wish I could remember it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for quick reply Laurals. Have the grand kids for a sleepover tonight so will have to wait until tomorrow before I can check
    Openbox S9 HD, DM 800 HD (clone), Alsat Gbox 500 diseq positioner, 1.8m Precision motorised dish, Invacom 0.3db twin LNB Firmware latest.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I fully understand, as they are not the kind of channels I tend to access myself either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Laurals how are your german sky movie and hd sport channels?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All German Film and Sport channels including HD on Astra 19.2e, are opening okay, but certain channels are taking a little longer to open than normal.
    The same applies to all Film and Sport channels on Astra 28.2e

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have now tried as u suggested Laurals but unfortunately HD life is not open for me. Tried the other HD channels on that frequency (12303v/ 26400) and they all opened quickly enough but scambled like the Penthouse ones after about 25 secs. Did try going onto HIgh Life HD and moving to Penthouse but it made no difference. Like I said before I was only trying to answer another post so not too bothered about what is happening. Did notice however that both the Penthouse and the High Life channels are using Dre Crypt so whether that and the openbox with my server are the problem I am not too sure.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My appolagies for the late responce, but I have not been available for most of the day.
    I can not realy offer any other advise, as it would seem we are using different cs providers, and it would also seem as though you do not have full access to certain channels / providers, and that may well be the cause of your problem, as for me, the HD Life channel opens almost immediatly once it's been selected.