BilosatCCcam-Premium-Server

 

 

 CCcam-HD-Premium-Server          Umbrellasharing-Premium-Server

 

 

 

 

 

        

 

 

        

 

 

        

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 57

Thread: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

  1. #26
    MoggasDog Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Ive tried SetEditHD100 with a full dump from my Openbox but it didnt carry the favourites back over when I updated them

    When I try to just rename the TP_PROG.DBS to .ABS it wont open it.

    Any ideas??

  2. #27
    fanjo Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Quote Originally Posted by MoggasDog View Post
    Ive tried SetEditHD100 with a full dump from my Openbox but it didnt carry the favourites back over when I updated them

    When I try to just rename the TP_PROG.DBS to .ABS it wont open it.

    Any ideas??
    Read the thread again. You need an update for S9.

    Good Luck.

  3. #28
    shatanar Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    thx 4 the link ..

  4. #29
    shatanar Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Hi, any one have the register version 1.17....

  5. #30
    nexatron Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Hi. When I try and flash the amended, saved .abs file via usb it bricks the Skybox with the LCD display stuck on 'boot'. I then have to recover using the upgrade tool and null modem cable. Any ideas why??? Cheers.

  6. #31
    fanjo Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Try using this editor:

    http://sataid.net/forum/showthread.p...m-Upgrade-Tool

    Let us know how you get on.

    Good Luck.

  7. #32
    MST Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Here is SetEditHD100 v1.18 only for sataid.net members. Enjoy!
    (sorry, I will attach file as soon as my attachment quota will be higher)

  8. #33
    MST Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Link
    Unrar with: http://sataid.net

  9. #34
    ceasar_w Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    A password is needed for the Zip-file. Does somebody have it?

    thanks Ceasar

  10. #35
    Romey Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar_w View Post
    A password is needed for the Zip-file. Does somebody have it?

    thanks Ceasar
    The password is as MST stated... http://sataid.net

  11. #36
    banbanban Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    very thanks bro

  12. #37
    banbanban Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    why i do not have permission to download this prog

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,787
    Thanks (Given)
    22
    Thanks (Received)
    100
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    34
    Rep Power
    220

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Quote Originally Posted by banbanban View Post
    why i do not have permission to download this prog


    The reason you may not be able to download any files yet, is fully explained in the following thread.
    http://sataid.net/forum/announcement.php?f=2

  14. #39
    frager59 Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    ciao, funziona con skybox s9

  15. #40
    fanjo Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Quote Originally Posted by frager59 View Post
    ciao, funziona con skybox s9
    Is that a question?

    Yes, you can use the same channel list on both the Openbox and Skybox.

    Good Luck.

  16. #41
    MST Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Hi. SetEditHD100 v1.20.181 was released. It has fix for S9 (and S10). Probably favourities bug was fixed. Previous v1.18.178 sometimes did not show favourities group names and was unable to change group names successfully. v1.20.181 works really fine. Remember that, to edit channel list you'll have to use whole *.abs file, not just TP_PROG.dbs. So dump your fimware to USB stick, open in SetEditHD100, edit channels, then upgrade S9/S10 with modified *.abs file. But if you don't wanna upload whole *.abs, just wait few days untill I'll finish my own S9/S10 firmware tool. It will list block informations, allow to extract TP_PROG.dbs from *.abs file, allow to extract background image, allow to extract and change boot image. Stay tuned!

  17. #42
    MST Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Tool, that allows you extract channel list only from .abs edited in SetEditHD100 is ready. From now you can dump firmware from OpenBox (.abs), edit channels with SetEditHD100, extract list file (TP_PROG.dbs) from .abs using my tool, then upload TP_PROG.dbs into receiver.

    Tool: OpenBox S9/S10 Firmware Tool 0.1 by MST

    Feedback is welcome.

    Enjoy,
    MST

  18. #43
    gordons Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    Hi. SetEditHD100 v1.20.181 was released. It has fix for S9 (and S10). Probably favourities bug was fixed. Previous v1.18.178 sometimes did not show favourities group names and was unable to change group names successfully. v1.20.181 works really fine. Remember that, to edit channel list you'll have to use whole *.abs file, not just TP_PROG.dbs. So dump your fimware to USB stick, open in SetEditHD100, edit channels, then upgrade S9/S10 with modified *.abs file. But if you don't wanna upload whole *.abs, just wait few days untill I'll finish my own S9/S10 firmware tool. It will list block informations, allow to extract TP_PROG.dbs from *.abs file, allow to extract background image, allow to extract and change boot image. Stay tuned!
    where can I download SetEditHD100 v1.20.181 from?

  19. #44
    fanjo Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Quote Originally Posted by gordons View Post
    where can I download SetEditHD100 v1.20.181 from?
    SetEdit HD100 can be found:

    http://www.setedit.de/startup_e.html

    Good Luck.

  20. #45
    gordons Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    Tool, that allows you extract channel list only from .abs edited in SetEditHD100 is ready. From now you can dump firmware from OpenBox (.abs), edit channels with SetEditHD100, extract list file (TP_PROG.dbs) from .abs using my tool, then upload TP_PROG.dbs into receiver.

    Tool: OpenBox S9/S10 Firmware Tool 0.1 by MST

    Feedback is welcome.

    Enjoy,
    MST
    I don't wanna be a spoil sport but I use STBHD_LAN_MM and connect to my openbox S9 through the Network (like DCC for dreambox) and this allows me to dump the whole image or just the channel list (TP_PROG.dbs) or the CCCam config files or the boot image etc and obviously transfer back to box without using a USB stick.

    Just for the record I edit the TP_Prog.dbs as is without changing it to abs or without using the whole image dump in Set edit HD100. If I change it to .abs it doesn't work.
    Last edited by gordons; 16th-October-2011 at 19:59.

  21. #46
    MST Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Quote Originally Posted by gordons View Post
    I don't wanna be a spoil sport but I use STBHD_LAN_MM and connect to my openbox S9 through the Network (like DCC for dreambox) and this allows me to dump the whole image or just the channel list (TP_PROG.dbs) or the CCCam config files or the boot image etc and obviously transfer back to box without using a USB stick.

    Just for the record I edit the TP_Prog.dbs as is without changing it to abs or without using the whole image dump in Set edit HD100. If I change it to .abs it doesn't work.
    SetEditHD100 can open only .abs file, not .dbs. You can extract TP_PROG.dbs via LAN or using USB stick, but the problem is that if you modify .abs in SetEditHD100, you have to upgrade whole .abs back. If you don't wanna do it, you can extract TP_PROG.dbs from .abs edited with SetEditHD100 using my tool, then upgrade only using TP_PROG.dbs file, not whole .abs. But if you rename favourities in SetEditHD100, changes won't be done in your receiver if you will use TP_PROG.dbs. Favourities group names are stored outside of TP_PROG.dbs. If you want to change them too from SetEditHD100, you have to upgrade using .abs file.

  22. #47
    jos4all Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    thanx, let's try it

  23. #48
    gordons Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    SetEditHD100 can open only .abs file, not .dbs. You can extract TP_PROG.dbs via LAN or using USB stick, but the problem is that if you modify .abs in SetEditHD100, you have to upgrade whole .abs back. If you don't wanna do it, you can extract TP_PROG.dbs from .abs edited with SetEditHD100 using my tool, then upgrade only using TP_PROG.dbs file, not whole .abs. But if you rename favourities in SetEditHD100, changes won't be done in your receiver if you will use TP_PROG.dbs. Favourities group names are stored outside of TP_PROG.dbs. If you want to change them too from SetEditHD100, you have to upgrade using .abs file.
    NO. Allow me to negate your comment. I choose to see all files (*.*) when I want to open a file with setedithd100 and chose the file TP_Prog.dbs (without renaming to .abs) and I open it , edit, save and beam back to box. I will do a screen capture to show you editing TP_Prog.dbs in setedit.

  24. #49
    gordons Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    setedit.JPG

    you can see in the upper left/central part : the file being edited is TP_prog.DBS...

  25. #50
    MST Guest

    Default Re: OpenBox S9 Channel Editor [SetEditHD100]

    Quote Originally Posted by gordons View Post
    setedit.JPG

    you can see in the upper left/central part : the file being edited is TP_prog.DBS...
    Ok, I agree, you win. But you won't see favourities names.

    SetEditHD_screen.jpg
    Last edited by MST; 18th-October-2011 at 17:00.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

vB4 Style Created by


 

 

 

web counter