BilosatCCcam-Premium-Server

CCcam-HD-Premium-Server          Umbrellasharing-Premium-Server

Best Cccam Server for SKY UK

Thread: PASSIONHD (using in USA) - Channel List Question

mrbogusbax Guest

Default PASSIONHD (using in USA) - Channel List Question

Greetings All. I am using the PASSION HD here in the US and I am sort of stuck on two things...maybe someone could advise?

I know this is a UK model and such and some effort was to be needed prior to getting the unit.... though so far I have managed to utilize one US satellite with HD FTA and the few that come in are in superior.

Problem is most of the channel lists posted are Int'l (as would be with this unit) and I am a little lost on the software tip for what can easily convert other FTA channel lists, etc...The FStar editor is sort of limited. Any advice?

Last, is there a was to manually upload or access ke** files?
    manually enter? Better yet, manually access via remote?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: PASSIONHD (using in USA) - Channel List Question

I have no idea if any other channel lists will be able to be converted correctly, the simplest method would be, to scan each satellite you can access yourself, and produce your own list.

As for key files, the receiver do not support an emu, so inputing any type of keys would not be an option.
    I learn something new everyday ... I only wish I could remember it.

mrbogusbax Guest

WOW WOW WOW I so thank you for replying so quickly!
    well thats a bummer about the EMU thing ...

If I might ask, what would be an option for me here in the US to get (card, etc). I have read all about the DIABLO here in the forums though I am not sure if the programming / keys apply to satellites worldwide, local territories, etc, etc. I have no problem in trying a few things to make it work though w/it coming from overseas, I want to make sure I order the correct pieces.

I currently have a TRIPLE DRAGON (old skkkoooool) and I know the EMU rolls for providers worldwide, etc, etc. Does the card work the same, etc.?

Here in the US, the latter and very few expensive units that are being sold are still NOT fully compatible with the newer services. The PASSION HD hits ALL perfectly (almost until ....) All the channels not only scan to what I know to be, though beyond of what I never knew to existed.

So as you can image, the mission is on!

Thanks again for keeping on top of your game here in the forum!

BB

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As for using a Diablo cam, this is the cam that many use in Europe, for accessing channels, but I realy have no idea of what encryptions are used in the USA, so unless someone on here can shed some light on the matter, it may be more appropriate for you to seek the answers regarding the Diablo from the USA satellite forums, as I prefer not to make speculations.

If you do decide to purchase a Diablo cam, you will also be required to purchase the Cas3 Interface, which is required for updating the Diablo with the latest firmware, keys etc, keys can also be updated directly to the Diablo, by use of your receivers remote control.

Check out www.duolabs.com for more info on the Cas Interface.

Also take a look at the Fortec Star HD section on www.laurals.net for some How To's, regarding the Passion HD receiver.

mrbogusbax Guest

absolutely FLAWED by your immediate replies! first this info is beyond perfect to me. Cant thank you enough cause now I am off to order (he he!)

As for the services basically we are sort of limited here to (2) major providers
    DIRECTV & DISH NETWORK. Both providers even share channels on some the same satellites. DIRECTV has been and still is impossible to go around. They spend millions in encryption, do not offer any type of additional outside options but to lease, view and return from them. Over 10 years and still not...

Dish Network refrred to as (Charlie) is the complete opposite (urghmmm)
    DN also sisters the exact services under EXPRESSVU in Canada (refrred to as BEV) So with that, comes the same equipment, signal ,etc..
    One extra LNB on your dish and seriously over one thousand imaginations.

BEV is awesome as full run of unedited adult, movies, music & HD channels
    More HD before the US. Also HD that runs on MPEG2 and still does. However DN moved HD completely to MPEG4. Needing a few upgrades here. Oddly we dont have amuch of selection to choose from. YET...and if so...beyond costly, and most glitchful.

All above only access subscription cards with their receivers, some now are cardless and built in. NAGRA2 for Charlie & Bev, DTV work on their own.

Thats pretty much it. I have an INT receiver as mentioned earlier TDragon which was a UK model and it has been running awesome ever since. BUT it is not HD so its starting to fade out.

So if the DIABLO has opportunity to enc Nagra2, then sure, maybe, who knows....
    Already it scanned so much beyond, One more trick, fingers crossed just might!

Will keep you updated. off to try one.

Again..ever so grateful for....

mrbogusbax Guest

one more...I also noticed my TD has a CAM slot. Could be perfect for the new WIRELESS I see on the site. Fun Fun Fun!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It sounds as though you have an interesting time ahead of you, we all hope you can achieve some realy good results, and we also look forward to hearing of your progress.